Thursday 16 February 2012

Another big box: Kask, Juice Lubes and Chapeau

Upon my return from Gran Caneria I found a big box of stuff from the lovely people at velo brands who are supporting me this year with Kask helmets, Juicelubes and Chapeau chamois cream.
Kask have provide me with the new Mojhito helmet. I have been using the Vertigo helmet for the past year or so and love it. The Mojhito is a slightly lighter helmet using the same great leather chin strap. I'm looking forward to trying it out and will report back soon.
I am now also fully stocked up with JuiceLubes products. I have also been using these products for the past 2 years and love them. They just work, what more could you want?

Finally probably the most important thing of all.... chamois cream! I have use Chapeau since its release last year and am pleased to announce no saddle sores, enough said on that matter!

No comments: