Wednesday 15 February 2012

New sponsor: Lezyne

Lezyne have very kindly agreed to sponsor me for 2012. They have provided me with some of their fantastic pumps, tools and saddle bags to keep my bikes going in those long races.


Lezyne started supporting me towards the end of last season, mainly for my South Downs Double record ride. I used the Lezyne Alloy drive pump on my record ride and it came in pretty handy when I punctured after 15hours. The tyres was back up in no time and with little effort. I have since used the pump through out the whole winter and unfortunately it has had a fair bit of use! I have had quite a few punctures on the road bike but using the Alloy drive takes the frustration out of re-inflation! Overall I have been extreamly pleased with the pump and am now even happier that I have new red ones to match my new bikes.


I was lucky enough to receive a Lezyne Travel Drive track pump with my delivery. I used it on my recent trip to Gran Caneria and I must say I was very impressed. It fitted into my bike box easily without adding too much to the weight. It works brilliantly and had now problems what so ever inflating road bike tyres to over 100psi. Plus it looks awesome! What a great piece of engineering, I'd thoroughly recommend getting one if you travel a lot with your bike.


No comments: