Monday 16 August 2010

The Brighton Bigdog

This weekend was the Brighton Bigdog. I was down to race as a pair with fellow Santa Cruz tallboy rider Rob Dean. The event was great fun even though the weather didn’t manage to hold up. The course went from dry to super wet and slippery then to sticky back to dry and finally back to super slippery! We placed 2nd in the pairs category which is pleasing as it is only the second time I’ve ridden my mountain bike since separating my shoulder.

Following the race was the after party complete with free bar. It was great fun from what I remember! I’ll leave to rest to your imagination...

Here’s my helmet cam footage (pre mud!):

Brighton BigDog 2010 from Josh Ibbett on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Jorge said...

Once more nice video, but I think it could get better if you tilted the camera just a fraction up, so we could see a bit further.