Sunday 20 March 2011

Gorrick xc

Today i raced in the Gorrick Spring series. Well i say race, in reality I rolled around the circuit at a pedestrian pace.
The start was chaotic. Once again i managed to enter the first corner in last place, although this turned out to be a good thing today as i was able to catch the massive pile up on my helmet cam!

Untitled from Josh Ibbett on Vimeo.



Unfortunately i didn't charge the helmet cam and the battery died after the first lap and to be honest that was a fair reflection of the state of my legs! I was pretty ruined after a hard weeks training and just couldn't push hard. I pulled out after 3 laps which is a bit disappointing but i felt i was doing more damage than good by continuing. Hopefully an easier week this week will leave me with some good form for the National xc at Sherwood Pines next week....

No comments: